Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Blog for a Blog

Well, this semester is coming to a close and I am heading back to my regular reading blog, www.swimminginbooks.blogspot.com, but I wanted to share another booklist blog with you, dear reader, before I sign off for the last time.  I have a difficult time keeping up with the amount of YA literature published every year.  I use multiple resources (GoodReads.com, Booksonthenightstand.com, etc) to help me form my To Be Read list.  I now can add, http://www.readingrants.org/.  This site is dedicated specifically to teens, but I have found the reviews to be wonderful indicators of quality literature.  Do not go to this site to find recommended books for your specific grade level!  This site simply summarizes a YA book and that's it.  You go read it and decide if it is a good novel for your grade or class.

So, without pomp, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment